Creating a website is pretty common these days, with our experienced web designers, we will create a user experience for your website that will draw your target audience to new sales leads. We focus on conversions and making sure your product or service is represented to its max potential through your website. View our portfolio to see some of our latest web designs.Back to Services
One of the main goals of your website is to promote your business’ products and services. Effective planning for a website requires that you connect to your customers by following the key rules below.
• Structure: The structure of your website depends on the type of audience that you are trying to attract and the style of your business. Design features should be consistent and easily understandable so that your visitors can navigate around your website without any issues.
• Pages: Your content needs to be presented in such a way that it provides useful information to your visitors without giving them information overload or providing low quality or otherwise unhelpful content. Decide how many pages your website needs and determine the purpose of each one.
• Navigation: Most Web users spend no more than half a minute on a website before deciding whether or not to continue using it or look elsewhere.
Website navigation should be clear with a minimal learning curve for users of any Internet-enabled device. Never sacrifice ease of use for fancy or unusual styles and layouts.
Responsive web design is the practice of optimizing your site to work well on devices including desktops, tablets and smart phones.
Google recognizes three different configurations for building mobile sites. Responsive design is Google’s recommended design pattern.
The following takes a look at the most important design considerations that no business can afford to ignore.
• Consistency: When initially planning your website, you will want to come up with a distinct and consistent style in order to brand your business. This will make your website more memorable while and create a better user experience.
• Usability: It can be tempting to take a radical approach in order to provide a completely unique user experience but this can often cause a disastrous user experience. Your website should be fast, efficient and provide clear navigation controls.
• Content placement: Give people what they want and what they expect by placing your content appropriately. Engaging headlines, useful information, and calls to action are important if you are trying to advertise something.
Want to see more? View full portfolio